Founder + Creative Director
Regina Arriola Cauff’s career in fashion and publishing lends to her expertise in producing lifestyle content. With posts at Diane von Furstenberg, Chloe and Lanvin, and formerly Haute Living Magazine’s Miami Editor, Regina has since launched her eponymous branding and content creation company, RAC. Regina lives in Miami with her husband, Brandon, and son, Ford.
- She is not a regular mom, she's a cool mom.
- Once met Stevie Nicks (her spirit animal) at an airport.
Director of Digital Branding
Natalia Pineros has worked in the e-commerce and retail industry for over 5 years. After studying in Paris and finishing her degree in Miami, she was the lead Graphic Designer and Online Merchandiser for a major online retailer. She has been a professional photo editor for over 9 years, studied photoshoot production and has been photographing for over 4 years.
- She is Marie Antoinette reincarnated.
- The Life and Times of S. Carter by Jay-Z was the first album she ever owned.
Content + Events Assistant
Helena Price earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Media Studies and International Communications from Pennsylvania State University. Her previous post was as a Junior Brand Manager at a leading Beauty organization, where she assisted in creating unique and memorable brand experiences.
- She's never met a bikini she didn’t want to buy.
- She is fluent in French, Italian and Spanish.